Do you teach from presentations you’ve put together in Google Slides? Are you interested in using those presentations and polling your students for immediate responses as you go through your material? If so, please read on.
Poll Everywhere allows you to transform one-way presentations into a real-time engaging conversation within your classroom. Using mobile devices people carry every day, your audience can submit live responses straight to the Google slide. Here’s how it works:
– Create or log in to your Poll Everywhere account.
– Create the questions you’d like to ask the audience.
– Embed poll questions and surveys in your Google Slides.
– Invite the crowd or class to respond via the web or SMS.
– Watch responses appear instantly on the slide in real-time.