Purple Comet! Math Meet is a free,
The problems range in difficulty from fairly easy to extremely challenging. Compete with tens of thousands of students from nearly 60 countries.
- Middle school teams have 60 minutes to work on 20 problems
- High school teams have 90 minutes to work on 30 problems
- Each problem has a solution that is a non-negative integer
- Teams are comprised of 1 – 6 students
- For more information, go to purplecomet.org
There are 421 registered teams from 25 countries. The contest will take place April 2 – April 11, 2019.