SOPHIA and Bill Nye the Science Guy
are giving away one iPad® each week for eight weeks. (plus a bonus “end of summer” iPad® as well.)
SOPHIA and Bill Nye the Science Guy will help you stay sharp and fight summer brain drain. Together they’ve developed the SOPHIA Summer Challenge.
SOPHIA is a first-of-its-kind social education platform that offers more than 25,000 FREE tutorials created by multiple teachers taught in a variety of ways.
Here’s how to enter:
- Sign up for the Summer Challenge & create a Sophia account.
- Select a short tutorial within the Pathways section that is appropriate to your academic level, and take the “Test Yourself” quiz for that tutorial.
- Each quiz you pass with three correct answers earns you a green “ ” and one entry in the Weekly Drawing, up to five entries per week.
- Come back and enter each week’s drawing by passing a quiz (maximum five entries per week) — entries don’t roll over week to week.
- Come back throughout the summer. Each week you pass at least one quiz gives you one entry in the End-of-Summer Drawing — maximum eight entries (one per week).
For official rules and to get started creating your SOPHIA account, click here. Week 1 begins June 5th.