All you need are sturdy paper plates and pens for each player. The host tells the players to put their paper plate on their head. Then the host will give a series of instructions for the players to draw on their paper plates (that are on their heads) without looking.
Here are the instructions:
- Draw a line for a floor.
- Draw a Christmas Tree. Add decorations if you feel so inclined.
- Draw a star on top of your tree.
- Draw a fireplace with a mantel next to the tree.
- Draw a stocking hanging from the mantel of your fireplace.
- Draw a present below the tree.
After the six steps have been given, let everyone look at their masterpieces. Get ready for a serious giggle fest. Then have players count up how many points they received by following this rubric:
- 2 points if the tree touches the floor.
- 2 points if your stocking is touching your mantel.
- 1 point if your star touches your tree.
- 1 point if your star is above your tree.
- 1 point for every Christmas ornament ball that is ON your tree, etc.
- 1 point if your fireplace doesn’t touch the tree (it’s a fire hazard!).
- 1 point if you actually drew something decorative on your stocking (or something cute, like a tiny kitten peeking out).
- 2 points if your present is under your tree.
The player with the most points should receive a really awesome prize!