Wizard School is an app for iOS and Android that was developed by educators coming from elementary and middle school backgrounds. It inspires creative thinking through exploration. Students learn about various subjects, then create pictures and videos to showcase what they’ve learned. From educators to educators, this app is free with no in-app purchases.
1. EXPLORE fascinating topics, such as science, design, languages, geography, and sports.
More than 3,000 videos, maps, and content curated by educators.
2. CREATE something awesome with fun stickers, videos, photos, and drawing tools!
Fun Challenges designed by educators will inspire you to design, tinker, and build.
Design a treehouse. Write with hieroglyphics. Make a talking president. And more!
3. SHARE your creations with family and friends with safe, private messages.
100% controlled by parents, who can monitor everything.
Parents can reply from their email and view creations on a private website.
How to Get a Free Virtual Reality App & Viewer
- Download the free Kellogg’s® Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War VR app.
- Log in or join Kellogg’s Family Rewards®.
- Buy any three participating Cheez-It®, Keebler®, Kellogg’s® or Pringles® products from 3/8/16–9/30/16.
- Earn your virtual reality viewer by uploading or texting your receipt(s). If you used a connected loyalty card when you made your purchase, then you’ve already earned it.
- Choose your viewer – Captain America or Iron Man. Limit two viewers per household, available while supplies last. Get one for home and share the second one with the school for classroom use.
An app for iOS, Windows, and Droid that enhances and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable. Office Lens can convert images to editable Word and PowerPoint files too. It works well with One Note as well.
Office Lens is like having a scanner in your pocket. Like magic, it will digitalize notes on whiteboards or blackboards. Always find important documents or business cards. Sketch your ideas and snap a picture for later.
- Capture and crop a picture of a whiteboard or blackboard and share your meeting notes with co-workers.
- Make digital copies of your printed documents, business cards or posters and trim them precisely.
- Printed text will be automatically recognized (using OCR) so you can search for words in images and copy and edit them.
- With Whiteboard mode, Office Lens trims and cleans up glare and shadows.
- With Document mode, Office Lens trims and colors images perfectly.
- Pictures can be saved to OneNote, OneDrive or other cloud storage.
- Business Card mode can extract contact information and save it into your address book and OneNote. This feature works best with English, German and Spanish business cards. Support for more languages is coming soon.
- Choose to convert images to Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx) or PDF (.pdf) files that are automatically saved to OneDrive.