- Paul and Kathie Spivack from New York
- PNC Bank
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- 4 Lego Walls and Starter Bricks
Dear Paul and Kathie,
I’m hoping you find this message and reach out through my work email: firstname.lastname@example.org The principal, assistant principals, and I are deeply touched by your generosity and continued support. We would like to invite you to our school to see the center you helped make happen. If this appeals to you, please reach out.
Rules of the Center – Do Not Interrupt Learning!
- No food or drink.
- Use inside voices.
- Obey Station Keys.
- Pick up after yourself.
- Do not disassemble other student’s work.
- Work together to solve challenges at each station.
Dahlgren Visits for 3rd, 4th, and 5th Graders
- September 12, 2019 – Electricity and Magnetism
- October 10, 2019 – AeroDynamics
- November 14, 2019 – Sound
- December 12, 2019 – Robotics
Teachers will be given follow-up activities after each Dahlgren visit to use in their classroom or in the Innovation Center.
Activities will be rotated twice a month (1st and 16th). If this day falls on a weekend, then it will be the following weekday. There will be no make-up days for holidays or school breaks.
- K-2 will have activities/challenges on days 1-15 of each month.
- 3-5 will have activities/challenges on days 16-31 of each month.