Get your FREE K-12 Accelerated Reader App for the iPhone here.
Download K12 Activity from the App StoreSM or from your iPhone or iPod touch.
What are Widgets?
A widget is a small chunk of HTML code you can add to a website to display student’s Renaissance Place data.
Widgets are a fun, visual way to display up-to-date information.
Coming this fall to iTunesU is Caroline County Public Schools. Collections of information will include School Board Meetings in audio form, the Policy Manual, Instructional Applications, etc.
Stay tuned for the launch this fall.
SOPHIA and Bill Nye the Science Guy
are giving away one iPad® each week for eight weeks. (plus a bonus “end of summer” iPad® as well.)
SOPHIA and Bill Nye the Science Guy will help you stay sharp and fight summer brain drain. Together they’ve developed the SOPHIA Summer Challenge.
SOPHIA is a first-of-its-kind social education platform that offers more than 25,000 FREE tutorials created by multiple teachers taught in a variety of ways.
Here’s how to enter:
- Sign up for the Summer Challenge & create a Sophia account.
- Select a short tutorial within the Pathways section that is appropriate to your academic level, and take the “Test Yourself” quiz for that tutorial.
- Each quiz you pass with three correct answers earns you a green “ ” and one entry in the Weekly Drawing, up to five entries per week.
- Come back and enter each week’s drawing by passing a quiz (maximum five entries per week) — entries don’t roll over week to week.
- Come back throughout the summer. Each week you pass at least one quiz gives you one entry in the End-of-Summer Drawing — maximum eight entries (one per week).
For official rules and to get started creating your SOPHIA account, click here. Week 1 begins June 5th.